Example photo is a black board with white vinyl.
**All signs are made with painted pine and decorated with outdoor vinyl (so it can be placed outside). If placing directly in the weather, I suggest adding a clear coat sealer to protect it from aging. Because signs are made with a pine wood board, wood might contain knots, varied wood grain, and different textures. This is intentional and adds to the characteristics of the sign. Each sign will be different in it's own way! Sides are sanded to give it a "shabby" finished look. Back of signs are painted to match.
**If an example of a custom design is requested, it will be sent after the listing has been purchased.
**To keep costs down, I do not include any hanging hardware on signs. This is so customers who will not be hanging on the wall do not have to pay for an added expense. Hanging hardware can be added to your order here: https://www.thewrightwords.com/listing/205570981/
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Dropbox is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, All The Wright Words LLC, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me ~ please contact me via email for my mailing address.
By ordering from All The Wright Words, you are agreeing that you have the permission to order the design requested. Additionally, you give All The Wright Words permission to use product photos for my portfolio on various websites including but not limited to: Facebook, Etsy and my Website. If you do not want me to use product photos of your order, please let me know before order is completed.
All shipping is done by USPS Priority mail. Shipping includes tracking and you will receive tracking info in a separate email.
Please make sure your address is correct when checking out. I will ship to the address listed on the order. If it is an unconfirmed or incorrect address, All The Wright Words is not responsible for any delay in shipping times, additional shipping or rerouting fees that may occur.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be aware that you will be responsible for any taxes, customs fees, or other amounts collected by your home country. Please check with your Customs office and/or Postal Service if you are concerned about possible additional costs.
All signs are made with painted pine and decorated with outdoor vinyl (so it can be placed outside). If placing directly in the weather, I suggest adding a clear coat sealer to protect it from aging. Because signs are made with a pine wood board, wood might contain knots, varied wood grain, and different textures. This is intentional and adds to the characteristics of the sign. Each sign will be different in its own way! Sides are sanded to give it a "shabby" finished look. Back of signs are painted to match. I do not currently offer pallet or barn wood signs as I cannot guarantee the quality of the wood.
At this time, I only offer painted signs. I do not offer stained or clear coated signs except on projects that are indicated.
By ordering from All The Wright Words, you are agreeing that you have the permission to order the design requested. Additionally, you give All The Wright Words permission to use product photos for my portfolio on various websites including but not limited to: Facebook, Etsy and my Website. If you do not want me to use product photos of your order, please let me know before order is completed. All The Wright Words LLC will never use your information for anything other than fulfilling your order. Your information will never be sold for any purpose and you will never be added to any mailing list.
Refunds are accepted on a case by case basis. Any item that is personalized (cannot be resold) will not be eligible for returns. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee; shipping is not refunded.
Please contact me within 3 days if there is an error in your order. After 3 days, it is assumed that the order was correct.
If you place an order for any business product which requires an approval process, and for some reason the order needs to be refunded before the product is produced, order will be refunded at purchase price minus 20% to pay for the time to design the example drawing.
Please double check your spelling and measurements when ordering. All The Wright Words will not be responsible for errors in orders.
I only use ORACAL 631 (indoor) and ORACAL 651 (outdoor) Vinyl and ORACAL transfer tape. ORACAL is great for indoor use, but may have trouble sticking on walls painted with extra low or zero VOC. Outdoor vinyl is stronger, but it is considered permanent. Please note that all sizes are approximate and may vary slightly due to cutting margins.
Yes! If ordering business car vinyl, please check with your insurance agent before buying vinyl as adding it to non-commercial vehicles may void your insurance policy. You will be asked to sign a waiver when car vinyl is picked up saying that you are responsible for your insurance and All The Wright Words is not held liable if you are not covered and that you own the rights to reproduce the logos.
Carefully peel off thick backing from project. Apply project to surface exactly as you want it. Transfer tape is very sticky, so please adhere with caution. Rub vinyl against surface and carefully peel back transfer tape leaving the vinyl lettering behind. Please wait one week after painting walls to apply vinyl directly onto the painted surface. This will allow the paint to cure and harden. Additionally, do not clean (any) surface immediately before applying vinyl. Any moisture on the surface (even though the surface may feel dry to the touch) may cause the vinyl to not stick or create air bubbles. All The Wright Words LLC is not responsible for any error in the application process of the vinyl. All The Wright Words LLC is also not respons